June 6, 2008

The Wee Little Future Makers


My Daughter, Zoey, is just about 9 weeks old now. I don't know how fast kids are supposed to grow cause I've never raised one before, but I'm pretty sure Zoey is ahead of her time. At 6 weeks she was already holding up her head by herself. At 7 weeks, she began to look her Mother and me in the eyes as we talk. And now, a few days ago she definitely pushed herself forward in a crawling motion. I estimate by week 12 she'll be complaining about how stupid the Family Circus comics are and sneaking out to the movies.

2 comments:

Mark Nott said...

If she crawls before Merrill, we'll send him back! He might be broken.

Zachary said...

It's crazy how fast they grow up. But you are right...it won't take her long to recognize the crap that is The Family Circus. Seriously...how come that strip is still around?