June 27, 2008

Cool Bedroom

For the past two weeks I've been moving all of my stuff from my apartment in Midvale back to my parents' house and getting my bedroom ready. Every time I switch bedrooms I try to make my new bedroom cooler than my last one. I think I've been doing a great job at that. This new bedroom really tops the cake. I've built 2 platforms that, together, stretch the length of the far wall. The first one is 5ft. high and holds my bed. The second is 3 ft. high and holds my drums. This definately saves a lot of space. I put all my entertainment stuff (TV, DVD player, VCR, Books, Movies, etc.) under the taller platform and used the space beneath the shorter one for storage. To help you understand, I've provided some photographs of it:




I'm proud of it. It also makes me excited to see what I'll do with my next bedroom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like Mr. Lottery said there - well done for this wonderful blog!

So, living back in Lehi. Nifty. I was surprised when you posted on my blog. I didn't know if you were still alive, so that was weird. So... I noticed you have Children of Men. That movie was neat...
Oh, and freakin' Congrats on being a Dad! Thats awesome!

-Radam

Mark Nott said...

looks like you might need to put on some word verification. Or are you really friends with lotto and berto xxx

Unknown said...

Adam it's good to see that you're back on the interweb and just so everyone knows, Adam's room really does look awesome, he's not just saying that!

Karlee Sprague said...

haha adam!! your so funny! i haven't seen you forever!!!!

Matches Malone said...

This is pretty freaking awesome. Kudos. My bedroom currently has a mattress in it. and clothes. But it does have a skylight, I guess that counts for something. But I have finally found my way to the internets! http://www.tobleroneking.com

Do it.