December 3, 2008

Cars Can Replace Loved Ones

A few days ago I purchased a 1988 Isuzu Trooper II. This is the third car I've owned. My first car was a 1985 Dodge Daytona. My second car was a 1983 Volvo. So I now have owned a car to replace all the boys in my family (exluding Pops).
If you don't understand what I mean:
Mark was born in 1983 - Car #2: 1983 Volvo
Matt was born in 1985 - Car #1: 1985 Dodge Daytona
I was born in 1988 - Car #3: 1988 Isuzu Trooper II

I didn't realize the connection until I was handing over the money to buy the trooper. I thought it was pretty interesting.

In case you believe in fate and you think there's some hidden meaning to this, stop thinking about it. It doesn't mean anything.

5 comments:

Zachary said...

Wow...that is kind of weird. But then again, so is the fact that you bought an Isuzu Trooper:)

Congrats on the new car!

Anonymous said...

HI ADAM! This is Ana, your cousin! I saw your comment on Chrissy's blog.

Chrissy said...

I swear I would never let her get on the internet.

JakeLifferth said...

You know I look for weird number connections. Like in church we sang hymns 202, 181, and 212. No I wasn't bored in church-what gives you that impression?

Anonymous said...

Wow, my first car was a 1948 Ford pickup. It was already old when I was born but after a hard work week I fill like I was born then.