November 20, 2008

So Much Better Than Footloose

Last night my friend Sjandi took me to see the band HelloGoodbye at In the Venue in Downtown Salt Lake City. This is my second time seeing them live. They throw an amazing show. So Amazing, in fact, that I think it's safe to say that their shows are better than any musical ever...except maybe Newsies.


The opening bands were also superb which is so much more than I can say about the last time I saw HelloGoodbye.

One more thing; What kind of person wears high heels at a concert? DO NOT allow that person to dance in front of you!

5 comments:

Mark Nott said...

was it the same lady who was reading a book on the front row during They Might Be Giants?

Zachary said...

Better than Newsies? That is making quite the statement. That's going up against Christian Bale you know.

Sjandi said...

They weren't just high heels. They were stilletos (sp?) -Those are the super pointy ones I believe...I shoved her a lot there at the end though. So I think it worked out alright.

Sjandi said...

And I am not just his friend. I am his baby mama.

Chrissy said...

I like the visual I was having difficulty doing the math in my head. My cat taught math wrongly