June 4, 2007

I Bet You Wish You Thought Of It

Finally, as promised, I now have pictures of my living arrangment. I regret that I never got a chance to take pictures of my storage unit but perhaps that will be included in a later blog.


It's really not as bad as it looks. It's a cozy bed.


All my clothes are starting to smell like gasoline.


Time to answer another question:
From Cousin Bridgette:
What about showering? Do you go to friends houses or something?

Up to now that's what I've been doing. I'm hoping to soon get a gym memebership somewhere. That way I can keep myself fit and also take care of hygiene.

2 comments:

Justy C! said...

Your car is grody, boy.

Zachary said...

Wait...HOW tall are you again? That is a small backseat. Adam...you are still my hero! Keep it up! Oh...how is your mom handling this?