June 28, 2007

High Class For My Class.

Tomorrow is the big day! I know that this sort of thing is usually left for my brother Mark to talk about, but after years of rumors and months of waiting, the Apple iPhone is finally being released. Big news for anyone who is an Apple fan. I'm definately excited and I'm not even gonna be getting one for a few months. First of all, I can't afford to buy it. Second, I can't afford to cancel my T-mobile service in order to activate with AT&T. But I'm still completely stoaked about the technology. I'll probably make frequent visits to the mac store just so I can hold it.

In other news it's time for your hobo update with Adam Nott: My car is starting to smell like feet and Reilly made me a cool sign.

This has been another hobo update.

4 comments:

reilly said...

Sweety it's not just your car thats starting to smell like feet....

Man MAC is cool.

i love you

rye

Zachary said...

Where's my favorite homeless cousin??

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

whitney said...

Well I'm just glad that you're having way more fun with the volvo then we ever did, but spencer might disagree. Personally, I thought the car smelt a little funny in the first place...