May 22, 2007

Project: Hobo

Starting on Sunday May 20, I have addopted a new way of living. It's more of an expirement than anything else. I've rented an indoor storage unit to keep most of my belongings. The items that I'll be needing will be kept in my car (Clothes, Hygiene, Bedding, etc...). I'll be sleeping in my car. So far I've discovered that the back seat is smaller than I thought but I'm plotting new ways to sleep. My favorite idea at the time is kinda complex. You know how most new cars have the back seat that fold down so you can access the trunk? Well mine doesn't do that. But I took a good look at it. I think I can safely pull out half of the back cusion without ruining it. It will reveal a metal backing (this is where it gets hard). I need to find a way to cut a huge chunk of metal from my car. This way, I can lay down with my head on my backseat and the rest of my body in the trunk. I want to be able to reassemble the back seat whenever I'm not using it as a bed.
I will be keeping an update of my adventures on this blog. If you have any questions about this project, you can ask on the latest Hobo entry and I'll try to answer it in my next entry.

No comments: