September 30, 2008

All Hack-ed Out

In an attempt to keep myself entertained at work, I've been hacking my portable electronic devices.

I got really far on my PSP which I've been doing various hacks on for the past five months. And there aren't very many hacks that are available to do on the iPod. But it's gottn to the point where I can't possibly think of anything else I'd like these devices to do. I even programmed my iPod to cook me eggs every morning and bring them to my bed before waking me up. So, With a computer that has a lot of blocked websites, an office chair, and a cubicle, what are some things I can do to keep myself happy throughout the day?
Did you happen to notice my "Zoey product placement" in the photo?

3 comments:

Mark Nott said...

nerd

Sjandi said...

I like the picture of our daughter. Oh, also, you are a nerd.

Zachary said...

What about bringing you your slippers? You aren't a TRUE hacker until your iPod can do that.

Cute daughter too! The picture doesn't really do her justice though.