August 15, 2008

I Once Was Lost but Now I'm Found...

You know how everyone is always searching for greatness? Well I'm pretty sure I just found it about two minutes ago. I made myself a grilled ham and cheese sandwich and was joyfully consuming it while watching a movie. This is where the greatness comes in. I had about two bites left when I looked down at my plate and realized that I had made myself TWO sandwiches! Just when I thought that something great was coming to an end, I find that it's only half way over! So I finished that second sandwich while writing this blog about true happiness.


2 comments:

Mark Nott said...

and made the keyboard all greasy

Zachary said...

Isn't it amazing how the simple things in life can really bring a smile to your face? Grilled Ham and Cheese...movies...blogs...1943 double die pennies. Greatness. Happiness. Or, if you are Will Smith: Happyness.